For those already a member of Sojuela Golf Club, they would always say that we offer only the best Membership and Membership Rates. This show a 25% increase of non-members turned members in just 2018 alone. Perks and discounts are given to our guests and becoming a member will give you more privilege.
Membership fees can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually.
The Membership Card has three levels
- Stone Membership
- Bronze Membership
- Iron Membership
To apply for the membership, the applicant must visit the website Sojuelagolfclub.com and click on the membership tab to download the membership form. Qualification includes a referral from a member and must read the Terms and Conditions. The applicant is also asked to write the reason why they want to be a member consisting of up to 50 words. Applicants can send their form through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send through mail at 24th Calahan Street, North Hills, Los Angeles California 91343.
|Stone Membership||$2,500 annually/ $250 Monthly fee|
|Bronze Membership||$3,500 annually/$350 Monthly fee|
|Iron Membership||$4,500 annually/ $450 Monthly fee|
|Children Below 15 Years old||15% discount all membership|
|Senior Citizen||15% discount all membership|
Golf Club Amenities and Benefits
- Unlimited access to golf club amenities vary depending on the level of membership
- Discounted tournament fees and perks
- All members are entitled to perks every end of the month
- Food and Beverages are free; limited access to clubhouse and pool for stone members while Bronze and Iron members can have unlimited access to the clubhouse
- Available private functions (for Iron members only)
- Monthly group activities for all members with games and perks
- Free golf carts use twice a year
- Pro Shop discounts for all members (items vary)
- Guest up to 2 are free for Bronze Members while Iron members can bring up to 4 guests for free